badge

Friday 22 July 2016

Just Herbs Aloevera Facial Massage Gel | Beauty Review

After singing poems of praises on the miraculous Just Herbs Silksplash Neem-Orange Rehydrant Face Wash, I seem to have not ventured further into more Just Herbs products! The only reason is that I had a boatload of products from other brands to try and finish off :) Their products are natural and effective and here is a review of one of their best facial beauty product for all skin types in India - Just Herbs Aloevera Facial Massage Gel.



Available on websites such as Flipkart, Amazon, Nykaa etc. for around Rs. 445 for 100 grams, the availability of Just Herbs products are an issue because they manufacture and ship fresh,natural products in batches :)


Claims to nourish, hydrate and liven up dull skin while clearing blemishes & providing vitamins to skin with Ingredients like Aloe Vera and Cucumber in a gel base. Packaging is eco-friendly jar but again we have to dip our fingers to take out the product (or a spoon/spatula) and quantity is enough to last more than a month when used everyday on face since a little goes a long way.


Before Just Herbs, I had only used Patanjali Aloe Vera gel and quite liked it too. Just Herbs Aloevera Facial Massage Gel however feels more natural (Patanjali has an artificial green color!) and effective to me because of its soothing smell, its dense yet cooling texture and its fast effects. Applying it on face before sleeping helps me wake up to silky soft and plumped up skin, it also reduced puffiness under my eyes to a large extent within a month, brightened up my skin and lightened some scars on my nose. I am not sure about how much vitamins etc. are penetrated into the skin by applying it for half an hour but am going to assume it is only doing good to my skin and nothing else :)

YES
  • Pure, Natural formulation
  • Gives immediate fresh feeling on applying
  • Feels sticky at the beginning and then fades off to softness even if I sleep with it on!
  • Massaging really hydrates the skin,even my super dry cheeks are moisturized
  • Cools down skin,loved it all through the summer!
  • Reduces puffiness under the eyes, maybe because of cucumber in ingredients!
  • Brightens, Nourishes and Plumps up skin
  • Great for acne prone skin as it heals them,slowly but surely
NO
  • Quite expensive for the quantity
  • It might be too greasy or sticky for some skin types

Recommended-YES! Aloe Vera is considered a super plant with myriad health and beauty benefits, Just Herbs Aloe Vera Facial Massage Gel brings those benefits in a little jar. Rating is 4.5/5 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)