badge

Thursday 21 July 2016

Auravedic Radiance By Nature Face Polish Saffron Almond | Beauty Review

The final product of my Auravedic Beauty Haul that I just finished using last week is Auravedic Radiance By Nature Face Polish Saffron Almond, right before which I had used Auravedic Pure Brightening Skin Polish Amla Tamarind which my skin absolutely loved! So how about this beauty product? Read on :)


Available on websites such as Flipkart, Amazon, Nykaa, Jabong at Rs. 300 for 100 grams with enough Quantity to last more than a month when used every alternate day.


Claims to remove skin impurities, make it fresh, bright & give a rosy glow with Ingredients like Almond, Saffron and Rose Petals in standard Auravedic jar Packaging that will not be liked by those who hate dipping their fingers in their beauty products and is probably not very travel friendly either.



Opening this little jar immediately spreads the fragrance of roses around,it looks amazing too with that delicate pink creamy scrub inviting us to try it without any delay. I use it just like I used the Auravedic Pure Brightening Polish Amla Tamarind, take just a little, spread all over face, leave on for 10 minutes, wash off with cold water. Both these polishes are choc a full with natural ingredients and oil yet they never irritated my skin or give me nasty acne/pimples. Skin is left soft and smooth and instantly refreshed. I however felt that Amla Tamarind Polish gave my skin better polished feel than this Saffron Almond Polish. This one is also completely ineffective on blackheads & whiteheads whereas the Amla Tamarind version did work a bit better on light blackheads (only granular scrubs work on deep seated ones!) Overall, this is a much milder polish which would be perfect on thin,delicate and mature skin types. I am going to stick to the Amla Tamarind version.

YES
  • Natural, Ayurvedic formulation
  • No breakouts and allergies even on super sensitive skin
  • Leaves skin instantly fresh and soft
  • Polishes delicately with small scrub granules without harming the skin 
  • Beautiful fragrance and color that is very tempting!

NO
  • Very mild which might not be enough for people who want some heavy duty action like me!
  • Ineffective on blackheads/whiteheads
Recommended- Yes for those who want a mild skin polish, No for those who love granular scrubs and want something more than a mild buffing action. Rating is 3.75/5 :)

4 comments:

  1. I have always loved auravedic products and this looks worth trying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a mild product,you will love it if you love mild products with amazing color and fragrance :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds lovley, sometimes I need a milder product. Love Aura vedic products, great review :)

    Recently Posted: Blue Heaven Line & Design Sketch Eyeliner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, it is mild and amazing for those who love mild products :)

      Delete

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)