badge

Friday 15 July 2016

Auravedic Pure Brightening Skin Polish Amla Tamarind | Beauty Review

One of the star products I came across when I started using the Auravedic Beauty Haul is Auravedic Pure Brightening Skin Polish Amla Tamarind. Yes,I have noted too how almost all Auravedic products are either lightening or brightening! But I think that today pollution and stress is dulling our skin everyday and these products aim to brighten it up by providing natural ingredients that work slowly but surely. Let us analyze this star product :)


Available like all Auravedic products online on Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Myntra, Jabong etc. at Rs. 240 for 100 grams which lasts more than a month when used on every alternate day (the way I used)!


Claims to dissolve dead cells, brighten dull skin, lead to beautiful complexion with Ingredients such as Amla juice, Tamarind, Mango butter, Kokum butter in standard Packaging of a jar (use a spoon to take it out everyday) with good Quantity for the price :)


Usually when we talk about skin exfoliation,we think of granular almond/walnut scrubs because they work best on blackheads and whiteheads specially. I have my own favorites in the form of Himalaya and VLCC scrubs and still use them now and then. But apart from them, Auravedic Skin Polish Amla Tamarind is the only one that really polishes skin without disturbing my sensitive skin and hydrates it too. I have noticed smooth,baby soft skin within a week of using it and there is hardly any need to put on moisturizer after this during summers as it leaves a nice glow and sheen after washing it off. It does have little granules that I use to scrub delicately around my chin and nose area but I don't think it works that well on blackheads. However, it does brighten, smoothen, makes skin beautiful and results are seen within 3-4 uses so it fulfills all other claims.

YES
  • Natural,Ayurvedic formulation
  • Value for money
  • Available on websites such as Amazon, Flipkart
  • Makes skin smooth, soft, supple, glowing
  • Polishes skin without any allergies even on super sensitive skin
  • Dull skin is polished off without using harsh granules,difference is visible
  • Slowly works on pigmentation and blemishes too
NO
  • Needs patience and time to work, it is pure natural product
  • Oily skinned people might not like it as it leaves behind a sheen,they might find it greasy
  • Very minute scrub granules,people used to texture of granular scrubs might not like it
  • Does not work effectively on blackheads
Recommended- YES! Auravedic Pure Brightening Skin Polish Amla Tamarind might just be Holy Grail beauty product for many people, especially with combination dry skin,like me! Rating is 4.75/5 :)

2 comments:

  1. Yet another gem from Auravedic. Having oily skin this might not be for me, but I'll find something from this brand :) Lovey review

    Recently Posted: Maybelline The Magnum Barbie Mascara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, surprisingly I have loved all the Auravedic products that I have tried! You would love Auravedic Radiance By Nature Face Polish Saffron Almond which is perfect for oily skin, I will be reviewing it next. Watch out :)

      Delete

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)