badge

Thursday 21 April 2016

Aroma Magic Anti Pigmentation Glossy Pack | Beauty Review

Aroma Magic is one of the best beauty brands in India with natural products that truly work and are available at very affordable rates. Aroma Magic Anti Pigmentation Glossy Pack is my most favorite product from their stable and perhaps the best face mask for all skin types in India too! Everybody in my family has used and loved it,including my dad with severely oily skin, my mom with natural mature skin, my sister with mildly oily and very acne prone skin and myself with sensitive,combination skin. That should say it all :)

I got it from Amazon for around Rs.395 for 100 grams tube and it is also available easily on Flipkart, Nykaa etc.


Claims include lightening complexion, hyper pigmentation, dark spots, under eye dark circles and age spots, healing blemishes and imparting radiance to skin. Ingredients include Clove, Nutmeg, Manjistha, Blackberry Leaf & Pennywort with Glycerin, Beeswax and Essential Oils of Lemongrass, Jojoba and Ginger. Phew, that is one heavy duty natural cocktail of goodies! Packaging is solid and travel friendly while quantity is enough to last more than a month when used twice a week on face.

Like all aromatherapy based products, Aroma Magic Anti Pigmentation Glossy Pack also has a strong smell and in fact this is the only product that has a near-foul smell. It actually smells like mud mixed with wet grass with dried cow dung :P The first time I opened the tube,I thought that the product had expired. With repeated use however I have gotten used to it. 


It comes out as a dense henna green paste that spreads on the face like a thick ayurvedic paste and does not really dry fully. It thus does not tug on the skin like those clay masks and I love leaving it on for upto an hour after which I wash it off. Instantly brightened skin and guess what, within 3 weeks of using it, I could see the small blemishes I had on my cheeks visibly lightening! I also see increased glow and radiance. Aroma Magic Anti Pigmentation Glossy Pack is one product that truly accomplishes all that it promises :) My whole family has seen a visible result in their skin tone and thus I can vouch for the claims not being tall ones, rather they are real and measurable :) It is not an overnight miracle but I am willing to use it for the rest of my life because I have had pigmentation and blemishes problems for such a long time and not many products have been able to work so wonderfully on them. This is my Holy Grail face mask for sure. The only other product that has worked so brilliantly on my blemishes has been Just Herbs Silksplash Neem-Orange Rehydrant Face Wash :)

YES
  • Potent natural formulation devoid of parabens and chemicals
  • Very affordable and Easily available 
  • Solid packaging, travel friendly
  • Fulfills all claims for real
  • Works on all skin types
  • Moisturizes, Brightens, Softens, Makes a real difference
  • Can be used as an under eye mask too since it does not dry up and tug on the skin!
  • Not tested on animals,YAY :)
  • Absolutely love the way the product is described at the back of the pack :D
NO
  • Smell takes some time to get used to :P
  • Works slowly but surely,not an overnight miracle (This is not a con but I had nothing else to complain about :D)
Recommended- YES! The best face mask for soft and bright skin is here, no fear :) Rating is 5/5 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)