badge

Monday 11 July 2016

Auravedic Skin Lightening Formula | Beauty Review | Auravedic Haul

Auravedic is a brand I first encountered at a friend's place last year. She has as sensitive skin as mine which cannot tolerate even minute amount of chemicals and had just started using some of Auravedic products. Over next few months, I got positive feedback from her as well as some beauty bloggers I admire too, so finally a few months ago I got this Auravedic products haul including -


Auravedic Skin Lightening Formula

Now let us see how Auravedic Skin Lightening Formula fared :)

It is available on Amazon, Flipkart, Firstcry and such websites, quite easily actually for Rs.315 for 100 grams. Quite value for money there!


Claims to make skin lighter,brighter,even out skin tone and clear marks due to presence of Ingredients like Saffron, Mulberry and Sandalwood along with extracts of Aloe Vera, Licorice, Green Tea, Papaya Enzymes, Turmeric, Amla, Wheatgerm oil, Coconut oil, Almond oil, Lemon oil, Shea butter and just a hint of preservatives and emulsifying chemicals. Packaging is decent enough,a standard jar which I don't find to be travel friendly personally. Quantity is absolute value for money as this jar alone lasted me almost 2 months even on applying on face daily morning and occasionally, also in evening :)

Auravedic is a brand that has made a name for itself in the field of Natural Beauty and Skincare Products based on Ayurvedic principles, free of parabens, harmful chemicals and SLS. Nowadays, almost every brand claims to be 'natural', 'chemicals free' and so on. So how do we know which one is just talking and which one actually walks the talk?


Well, remember my skin? Yeah, the supremely sensitive combination-dry one, it reacts instantly to dirty chemicals. So when I started using this on my face and found no reaction, rather soft smooth supple skin with a faint glow, I knew this one is the real deal :) It is perhaps one of the best face moisturizer for dry skin or combination-dry skin since even though it looks rich, it spreads on skin like a dream and gets absorbed within 30 seconds leaving behind soft skin with lovely glow that lasts a good 6-7 hours. I started using it during summer and felt that somehow my skin felt sweatier after using this,but then I started putting a layer of face powder over it to keep it in place and it did :D 


I still have to see any results when it comes to scars or pigmentation on my face, I have had some blemishes for years now and nothing seems to be able to banish it all but at least ever since I have started using Auravedic Skin Lightening Formula, I have not had to bother with acne,pimples or any new blemishes. I was also worried that it does not have any SPF but still I don't notice any new tanned area,so that is a plus! All in all, I am really pleased with Auravedic Skin Lightening Formula even though there is no lightening visible, but the smooth clean clear and soft skin it gives me is good enough :)

YES
  • Value for money
  • Ayurvedic preparation with potent natural ingredients,no chemicals
  • Suits ultra sensitive skin to the T!
  • No breakouts,allergy or new blemishes observed!
  • Lasts a really long time
  • Gives soft,smooth,clean skin with a glow that lasts 6 hours everyday
  • No tanning observed even though I used it in summers alone,without any sunscreen above it!
  • I think it works on evening out skin tone but very slowly,patience needed :)
  • Available easily online, Check out Flipkart and Amazon
NO
  • In the beginning,I felt like it made me sweat more,temporarily of course :D
  • Has a strong citrus fragrance, must be due to presence of lemon oil but for sensitive noses,it might be too much

Recommended- YES! It might just be one of the Best Face Cream for Dry/ Combination-Dry and even Combination-Oily skin :) Rating is 4/5 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)