badge

Monday 31 August 2015

Palladium Foodhall - A Gourmet Destination :)

Mumbai Lower Parel is my haunt, that is where I work, that is where my office is and thus,on any given day,you can find me roaming around High Street Phoenix, usually after office, chilling with some colleagues or even during office hours, chilling with my colleagues.. err..my boss is not on the net,right? *Checking around* :D

So anyway, one of my favorite places in High Street Phoenix is -Foodhall at Palladium :) It is a premium gourmet destination with a variety of offerings-cheese, wines, cold pressed juices, bakery, ice-cream, health drinks, dips, nachos and so much more. More importantly,I love the samples that are always on offer-a variety of dips, sauces, snack items AND the amazing chef classes, food festivals that keep happening intermittently keep the scene fresh & vibrant. Suffice to say, this is THE place to be if you are a foodie :D

So it was natural that one day I would also try out the gorgeous pasta that they serve. And I DID!

Look at it :D
                        

Beautiful white sauce penne pasta with corn, mushroom, broccoli and zucchini served with warm toasted garlic bread. YUMMMMMMM is the word!

                           

Loads of veggies just the way I like it, creamy sauce that is lip-smacking, quantity enough for lunch for a hungry hippo like me, this is PERFECT! I must admit, I did not think that I would get such great pasta not in a gourmet restaurant but in Foodhall but oh boy, now this is where I wanna be all the time! And all this,for less than 300 bucks :D 

I will be back :D ♥

Foodhall Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)