badge

Friday 21 February 2020

South Indian Feast From Malgudi | Vegetarian Food Review | Consistent Deliciousness

Malgudi has been one of those dining destinations that my family trusts blindly for all south Indian delicacies. Having tried their dosas and idlis at many different outlets over 5 years have taught us that they are consistent in delivering delicious, high-quality, reasonably -priced south Indian dishes. So when my mom was craving some south Indian biryani the other day, I ordered in CALICUT BIRYANI WITH KORMA from Malgudi and it was delicious as per usual :)


I do not know how authentic Calicut Biryani is prepared but this one was quite spicy, fragrant, had good quantity of beans and peas, and the creamy korma went well alongside. The quantity also was perfect for 2 people for a light lunch so no issues with pricing. Delivery was quite fast too. Overall, as always, loved everything and heartily recommend Malgudi to everyone :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)