badge

Friday 26 October 2018

Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Detoxifying Mineral Pack Review | Beauty Review

The quest for healthier, better, more natural beauty/skincare regime has given me some unexpected gems. Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic is one of my all-time favorites from this gems' list. All the products I have tried from Aroma Magic brand have been fantastic, be it their Mineral Glow Scrub or their Activated Charcoal Face Pack. So when a particularly bad bout of acne attacked my face, I turned to their Detoxifying Mineral Pack for nursing my face back to health. Here is how it went :)


Packaging of Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Detoxifying Mineral Pack is very simple, sleek in a tube, hygienic, convenient to travel and store.

Ingredients list is choc-a-bloc with amazing ingredients such as Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Mineral Salt, Rotorua Mud, Santalum Album Essential Oil, Green Zeolite Amargosa. I know it all sounds like chemistry class :P Basically it is a mix of minerals, clay, sandalwood and tea tree essential oils. NO paraben, NO harsh chemicals, NO alcohol, NO artificial fragrance and color, NO animal testing. BIG THUMBS-UP.


Claims to deep clean, repair tired skin, heal , purify skin and enhance complexion naturally. It is meant for Normal to Oily skin types.

Availability of Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Detoxifying Mineral Pack is common online on e-commerce sites such as Amazon and Nykaa. I bought it from Amazon for Rs. 395 for 100 grams.

Quantity is good. I have been applying it twice a week for past 3 weeks and it still has enough to last 2 more weeks, so can be called value for money. Actually I use a thick layer so I may be using it up a bit faster, it may last even longer.

Usage - Instructed to apply an even layer on face and neck, leave it for 15-20 minutes and then gently wipe off or rinse off with water. To be used twice a week for best results.


Effect - As we see above, it does not claim any miracles. It simply says that the ingredients are detoxifying and they will deeply cleanse, purify and heal the skin. I would agree with the claims. As I said, I have been diligently applying it twice a week for past 3 weeks, so a total of 6 usages so far. My facial skin was filled with horrible acne marks and my skin in general had become a bit too oily in past couple of months. No idea why but my skin keeps changing every day it seems, more than the weather changes in Mumbai!

Anyway, the first time I applied it on my face, it looked just like a regular sandalwood-turmeric paste. Like all aromatherapy products, it has a distinct smell but it is not chemical-y or strong. I find it quite soothing and herbal, a little bit like the old-timey vicco turmeric cream (again, due to sandalwood I think). 

It has a creamy texture, it does not harden like a regular clay mask and I can easily keep it on for 20 minutes after which I wash it off with warm water. It immediately soaks all the oil from face. Over 3 weeks I have seen my face oil balance get back to normal, it is no longer an oil factory. My face feels clearer (which some people might say is 'fairer' but it is not fair, it is just bright complexion because of deep cleansing). Some acne marks have also lightened and I have just 2-3 really stubborn marks yet to go away. In any case, this face mask did not claim to wipe away acne marks. But I think it really deep cleans and purifies skin, so acne causing bacteria is wiped away, and because of that maybe lightening of acne marks is happening. Bonus :D

Also, if you have any pimples, I think this pack would instantly reduce its size and redness, mainly because of its intense calming properties. Overall, I would suggest it as a must-have face pack especially for acne prone, congested, pimple-filled, oily and normal-oily/combination-oily skin types.


YES 
  • Fulfills all the claims
  • Deep cleans, purifies, heals, smoothens skin
  • Cleans oil completely, meant for normal-oily or completely oily skin
  • Skin is left soft, clean, clear, my acne marks have lightened a bit
  • No breakouts even on my super-sensitive skin
  • Over 3 weeks of usage, have seen my skin's oil balance go back to normal
  • No parabens, alcohol, artificial fragrance, color,  it has only good minerals, essential oils
  • Creamy formula, does not dry like regular clay
  • No animal testing
  • Made in India
  • Easily available online, I bought from Amazon

NO 
  • Completely dries up skin, moisturizer is a must after this
  • Maybe a little bit on expensive side, it would be better to get 200 grams in this price.

Recommended -YES! I am yet to be disappointed by an Aroma Magic product and this is no different. It fulfills all its claims and makes skin better naturally. I will repurchase for sure. Rating is 4.5/5.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)