badge

Tuesday 3 April 2018

Oh Fudge Qtrove Shopping Experience | Food Review | Food Photography

Best part about Oh Fudge is the convenience of getting delicious fudge home delivered,no more hassle of going to lonavala exclusively :D They definitely seem high-priced but honestly they are quite delicious and come in different quantity cups/jars and I am okay with paying a little bit extra for the taste + convenience :)



Tried Just Chocolate, Chocolate Hazelnut, Chocolate Roasted Almond Fudge after buying from Qtrove and loved each one, tasting as expected. Chocolate one was gooey, chocolate hazelnut had the distinctly smokey hazelnut flavor (my absolute FAVORITE) and chocolate roasted almond was gooey + nutty, each spoonful a delight. 



Am looking forward to trying more flavors soon, as soon as I renew my gym membership since all this fudge binge is gonna turn me into a real hippopotamus :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)