badge

Friday 27 October 2017

AndaMental The Express Takeaway Mumbai | Mental Good Fusion Food | Food Review


Delicious food, value for money, on time punctual delivery, good quantity, absolutely recommended :)





Had a hearty feast in office where 3 of us got completely full sampling these dishes-

Paneer Roulade- MUST HAVE here, big chunks of stuffed paneer, international level dish with Indian twist of spices and flavors :)

Stuffed Masala Kulcha - Spicy as it should be, good enough for a meal for someone like my sister who couldn't finish this one by herself :D Will reorder for sure :)

Palak Kofta Curry- Good flavors, soft well cooked koftas, went well with kulcha, gravy was delicious and we would love some more kofta pieces :)

Veggie Mental Maggi - Absolute stunner for someone like my sister who is obsessed with Maggi :D Big pot of masala maggi with cheese, so just drool over that mental image for a while and then order this one, my sister says it is her MUST HAVE :D

We are definitely gonna reorder, good food at good prices! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)