badge

Thursday 30 March 2017

Quench All Day Pub | Destination Of Rocking Food Lovers | Food Review


When Guns N' Roses serenade you while the smell of freshly baked pizza makes you drool, you should understand that you are at Quench. At their recently launched new outlet at Andheri West, I had the chance to be a part of rocking bloggers meet and glance a bit at what they offer. Colorful ambiance, eclectic artwork, rock n roll music at its finest, a fabulous collection of drinks, innovative cocktails and quite decent food, served by extremely efficient staff, nothing to complain about here :)




After sitting through a particularly gruesome office day, I was here just for a short while but enough to satiate my hunger :D No alcohol for me, lime juice was all I could keep down while in food, tried out 3 distinct dishes. First up was very spicy Mushroom Cheese Schezwan, very flavorful and red hot! At first bite, cheese is not discernible though but it does have its presence right there under the peanut-y crunchy exterior, a nice explosion of flavors this one.


I really liked Cottage Cheese Paprika too, cheese was not dense and paprika flavor was very subtle,made it wholesome with soft Paneer chunks, would definitely reorder these whenever I go back,


Absolutely awesome was their Veg Pizza which I polished off half on my own :D It was on a sweeter side which is just how I like most things (sweet jaw alert!) but not too sweet either, it is just the corn and onions and perhaps truffle oil that altogether gave it a sweetish tinge, we needed no extra sauce or toppings to fall in love with this. This is what everyone should order to go with their drinks here, especially in large groups.


Needless to say, there is a new awesome chill-out zone in town and its open all day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)