badge

Monday 4 May 2020

Just Herbs Fagel Review | Instant Glow Beauty Gel | Madder Root Holy Basil | Pure Bespoke Ayurveda | Beauty Review

Since I have used a couple of Just Herbs beauty products and its Just Herbs Silksplash Face Wash is one of my favorite face washes, I picked up this Just Herbs Fagel Instant Glow Beauty Gel sample from Smytten for trial. The last year 2019 was not very good for me health-wise or beauty-wise so this year I am trying new products to figure out new holy grails for bringing back my healthy glow :) 

I had seen this gel earlier too but did not try it since my skin is super-sensitive and acne prone and I don't want to invest in full-sized product unless I am absolutely sure it won't react to my skin, that is why Smytten Try And Buy offer is so good for me :)


Packaging of Just Herbs Fagel Instant Glow Beauty Gel is simple in a plastic jar with a screw cap. This sample box seems pretty good for traveling purposes too. 

Ingredients list is full of goodness in the form of Indian Madder, Cucumber, Turmeric, Honey, Holy Basil being the main ones but there are other ingredients too that are not mentioned in this sample jar. As always, Just Herbs products are free of parabens, SLS, SLES, nasties, and are pure Ayurvedic and cruelty-free.


Claims to work on all skin types and provide instant glow and hydration.

Availability of Just Herbs Fagel Instant Beauty Gel is quite good online on all e-commerce websites such as Amazon, Nykaa, Flipkart, and more.

Quantity of this sample from Smytten was enough for 5 days on my horse-sized face.

Usage - First cleanse face with a cotton dipped in milk, then apply this gel, splash water to remove extra, and proceed with next step in skin care regimen.


Effect - My facial skin is combination-dry, ultra-sensitive and acne-prone and my biggest concern, as always with any new product, is that it should not react on my skin and give it pimples or redness. I have loved Just Herbs Silksplash that has ingredients such as Neem, Calendula, Aloe Vera for decreasing inflammation and keeping skin healthy. 

This gel also has good ingredients such as Turmeric and Holy Basil that are good for healthy skin. I don't like milk as cleanser, so I cleansed my face with Just Herbs Silksplash and then applied a thin layer of this gel. It felt cool and smooth on my skin and seeped in quite easily. But I felt a little tingly on my cheeks

I think it is because of honey, because I used honey once upon a time on my skin but it did not work nicely for me. It is okay, everyone's skin is different and mine does not like many ingredients, including honey. So even this gel did not give me great results. It was just okay and after using it twice, I gave it to my mom who has normal mature skin. She liked it and it did not give any reaction or tingly-ness on her face. So I will definitely not repurchase it for me but maybe my mom would like to use the full-sized version because it is a good massage gel for everyday usage.

YES 
  • No SLS, SLES, parabens. Just pure Ayurvedic ingredients.
  • Certified Organic and Cruelty Free
  • Easily available on Amazon, Nykaa etc.
NO 
  • Maybe not good for super-sensitive skin
Recommended -Not for me. Maybe for someone with less sensitive skin than mine. Rating is 2.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)