badge

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Biryani Feast & More | Rivaayat Biryani Powai Mumbai | Food Review


New Biryani place alert and it is really good too! Couple of dishes delivered dot on time at my office for reviewing, 3 of us completely filled up on these, 100% value for money and full of flavors as expected. Packaging was spill proof, quantity is fantastic and good options for veggies too. We had-

Paneer Finger starter -Soft,succulent paneer fried, it tasted good but was very salty. I am used to having less salt in everything so I found it too salty, my colleagues found it ok, I think it is a one-off thing though because the quality of paneer was really good. I have better expectations for next time.


Hyderabadi Veg Biryani -This was pretty close to authentic biryani I have had at my friend's place on Eid and it did not have either Elaichi or Kevda essence that most restaurants put in their biryani so hallelujah! Delicious long rice basmati and layers of vegetables, mildly spicy, near perfect. Awesome.


Double ka Meetha - For dessert, this is a delicious take on Shahi Tukda :D Fried bread soaked in sugar syrup and then immersed in dense phirni garnished with nuts and saffron strands, yummmm is all I can say :)


Overall, on the list of places my office will definitely reorder from. Kudos, keep up the good work :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)