badge

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Naayaab Kitchen | Home Delivery Food Review | Vegetarian Indian And Chinese Delicacies

Mumbai, the city that never sleeps, and where new delivery services are springing up faster than we can say 'Hogwarts' :D Lucky for me I got to taste-review some lipsmacking dishes from a good delivery service - Naayaab Kitchen - for lunch at office, my colleagues also gave their positive seal of approval and recommendation :)


Very promptly delivered, piping hot and fresh, in airtight secure packaging with spoon, fork, tissue paper as well as mouth freshener, quantity per dish is very good for 2 light eaters or 1 hulk level foodie. Priced a bit on the higher side though. Menu has good options for vegetarians, Indian as well as Chinese classics, non-veggies have really huge selection. 


Started off with Veg 65, this was the weakest dish for us, it tasted like veg manchurian (which is fine for appetizer) but had too much salt (which is not fine). But I relayed this to them and they took it as a positive feedback, so I think I will pass it off as a one time bad thing, because everything else was delicious :)


Veg Hara Bhara Kebab was up next and it was choc a bloc with veggies, garnished with Kaju, a bit dry on its own but lovely with the accompanying green chutney that made it a bit spicier and luscious.


For main course, had Masala Khichdi, aptly spicy, wholesome, full of veggies, perfect meal for those who want something healthy, with homemade feel, yet a bit gourmet-feel too, will definitely reorder this one soon.


Finally, ended the beautiful meal with Mawa Gulab Jamun, one of the best I have ever had, the core really had that dense mawa taste and texture, my whole office will reorder this one :D
Overall, a good meal that made us wanna try more things from their menu. Good going folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)