badge

Friday 26 February 2016

McDonald's, Lower Parel, Mumbai

McDonald's. Now there is a name that needs no introduction :D The first name in fast food industry. I remember when the first advertisements of McDonald's had started appearing in India, I was still a school child and lived in a city with no outlet of the same. In my school,we were all in awe of these 'American brands'. Soon, I shifted to Mumbai and voila, had my chance to check out all the McDonald's, Domino's and Pizza Huts I could have ever hoped for. Today,I am nearly done with burgers in general because half of my college life was spent stuffing myself with McDonald's burgers, wraps and ice creams :P Yup, a real fast food addict I turned out to be. Today,I limit myself to entering these places (McD, Domino's, Pizza Hut, Burger King) just about once every 6 months. 








Having spent nearly a decade in Dadar-Lower Parel area, this has probably been my most visited McDonald's outlet. It is spacious and one of the stars in High Street Phoenix area,always filled to the brim. I like how the seating area is conducive to large groups, couples, families and singles as well. The staff is very quick on their feet and helpful. The menu is standard McD in India-burgers, wraps, milkshakes, ice creams. Everything tastes the way it should. They have a Paneer Wrap that is not written on the menu display but they will make it for you if you ask for it *secret tip* :D I like the McPuff, Paneer wrap and Paneer Burger. They also have whole wheat buns if you ask for it,in case you are health conscious (going to McD as a health conscious person,how does that even make sense? :D)



I like the McCafe here which has some really good coffee and they also personalize it just the way I love them :) Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate and Latte, tried them and love them. Muffins and pastries in the display section look really good though I have not tried them yet, maybe on my next visit. The best time to visit here is early morning, anytime before 12 PM, as it is really a peaceful place to sit with a cup of coffee and a book before the hustle and bustle of daily life takes over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)