badge

Thursday 19 March 2020

Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review | Anti-Hairfall Product With Onion Oil & Redensyl | Haircare Review | Beauty Review

My skin and hair are problematic. No big reveal there. But the past 2 years have seen the problems worsen, especially for my hair. It is also attributable to extreme stress at home and some health issues I have been having. While I am trying to get my health back, it is no fun to deal with constant dandruff and hair fall. Thus I am trying a lot of different products that claim to be good for these issues. And here is one of the most raved new entrants in the hairfall control department, Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil


After hearing so many beauty bloggers and skincare experts claim that onion is good for controlling hairfall, I couldn't stop myself from buying this. So now, let us see how it fared :)

Packaging of Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil is simple and appealing, I love the bright color scheme of all Mamaearth products. And it seems secure enough for travelling too.



Ingredients list is full of tempting ones such as Jojoba oil, Onion Seed Oil, Onion extract, Bhringraj Oil, Castor Oil, Sesame Oil, Vitamin E, and more. NO mineral oil and NO silicones. Suitable for everyone, all age, all genders, all hair types.

Claims that this hypoallergenic Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil boosts hair growth, controls hairfall, strengthens scalp and improves hair shine too.

Availability of  this Onion Hair Oil is good online. I bought it from Amazon for Rs. 499 for 150 ml. (There was some sale so I got it for little less,you can also buy it during sale). You can also buy it from Nykaa or Mamaearth's website or other e-commerce websites.

Quantity is good enough to last about 45 days when used every alternate day on shoulder length thick hair.

Usage - Take a few drops. Massage into your scalp to let the roots absorb it. Keep it for a few hours or overnight. Wash off with a good mild shampoo.


Effect - My scalp is itchy, dandruff prone, while my hair is super-curly, frizzy, and constantly dry. What an amazing combination! So clearly, nobody can blame me for trying out as many products as possible for managing my hair. Well, I started using Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil with high hopes, looking at all the brilliant ingredients, including the much-acclaimed 'revolutionary' ingredient of Redensyl that is supposed to target the roots and improve hair growth. It takes a couple of months to show results though, so it is no use being impatient while using this product. 

I started taking a little bowl of this oil and massaged it all over my scalp 3 times a week. Thereafter I would also coat my hair with it and braid it and then leave it for about 3 hours. Afterwards, I washed it off using my favorite Khadi Neem Shampoo or any other shampoo (I keep rotating shampoos but come back to Khadi often!). Then I would use one of my favorite conditioners that I keep at home-either Dove or Aaranyaa Argan Hair Spa

I did not see any dramatic results in the first 15 days, but YES, then I did start seeing noticeable difference in hair fall. My hair felt smoother, and I know it is because of this oil because I did not use any other new product in this one month period :) I won't say it completely stopped hair fall. But after 1 month of using Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil, I am proud to say that instead of about 200 hair strands everyday, I am losing just about 50-60 hair strands. My hair does not have any dramatic increase in shine but I feel that it is stronger. 


I know that I need to spend more time using this as well as taking care of my diet and health status to completely stop hairfall, dandruff, and other issues. So I am just happy and ready to repurchase this. Oh also, if you are wondering about its smell, NO it does not smell unbearable like an onion :P It has so many other oils in the mix that the onion smell is nicely masked. But yes, it does have a strong smell that should not bother anyone except very very sensitive noses.

YES 
  • No silicones or mineral oil
  • Controls hairfall as promised
  • Does not have unbearable onion smell
  • Can be used by anyone
  • Easily available online

NO 
  • A bit expensive, but honestly worth it
  • Have to be patient in seeing results

Recommended -YES. It feels expensive while buying and the results are slow but I am happy that it does what it promises. Rating is 4.5/5.  

15 comments:

  1. All this is scam and all this is chemicals i trust only naturopathy treatment in Pune for best hair and skin. all these are chemical shampoo not good for health and hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking natural product for hair growth and hair care ?
    here is solution natural products for hair care
    must order today with free shipment all over india

    ReplyDelete
  3. ye oil bhut acha hai7 Days Oil Hairaap use karin faida hoga

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the insightful review, Richa! It's great to hear that Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil worked well for your dry, frizzy hair, delivering on its promise to control hair fall. The absence of an unbearable onion smell and the silicone and mineral oil-free formula make it even more appealing. Your positive experience is encouraging for those looking for the best hair oil for dry hair. Well done on your commitment, and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review on Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil! I've been exploring natural haircare options, and I couldn't help but wonder about the benefits of schwarzkümmelöl (black cumin oil). Have you considered trying it alongside the onion oil blend? I'd love to hear your thoughts on combining these powerful ingredients for even more nourished and resilient hair!

    ReplyDelete

  6. Very Nice and Knowledgeable Content. It will create a lot of awareness among the people. To Buy Wheezal Jaborandi Treatment Oil online visit us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your passion for Ayurvedic oils. Your enthusiasm and practical tips make integrating these oils into my wellness routine a breeze. Here's to a healthier, balanced life! also read our Blog Post - Canamine

    ReplyDelete
  8. no doubt mamaearh is best indain barnd and it gained fame around the globe am using this onin oil for my hair growth and Buy Amazon products in Pakistan
    pore minimizer serum in pakistan
    imported waterproof mascara price in pakistan it works really wonder shiny, long and strong hairs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your insights into hair care, and for those looking to enhance their beauty routine with some incredible deals, csl plasma coupon might just be the perfect addition to your beauty arsenal.
    Wishing you continued success in your beauty journey.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog post on the "Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review" is both informative and insightful, offering a comprehensive look into the product and its effectiveness.
    walmart clothing coupons

    ReplyDelete
  11. Daily source of practical advice; implemented some tips with positive results. Also read our Blog Post - CANAMINE

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank for your great content sir hair oilhair oil

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this is good hair oil for hair growth in India Amazing results with MamaEarth! I think its because of the usage of Onions in oil preparation!

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)