badge

Thursday 11 February 2016

Kala Ghoda Arts Festival 2016 - Part 2

As always,the magnificence of Kala Ghoda Arts Festival is impossible to be described in just 1 post :) Catch a few glimpses HERE and come back to douse yourself in some more awesomeness here :) I wish I could create something half as amazing as these artists have done! 








Yet another Kala Ghoda (Literally,Black Horse)...Reminds me of the Trojan Horse in Troy :)




Lord Ganesha at Kala Ghoda! Lord Ganesha, yup, LORD The Ganesha :)



Aha, There is no dearth of hard hitting questions here :)





As always,it is the Children's Corner at Kala Ghoda Arts Festival that always wins over my heart with all the colors and peppy vibe :)










Boundless Creativity! What an inspiration :)

Also,if this post inspires you to explore Kala Ghoda a bit more, then do browse through THIS :)

2 comments:

  1. So much talent and creativity out there, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Kala Ghoda is Mumbai's annual creativity fiesta :) And to think some of this is created by kids aged 5-10! There really is no limits to imagination...

      Delete

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)