badge

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Kala Ghoda Arts Festival 2015 Memories- Part 1

Mumbai is one awesome city to be in. So much to explore, so much to enjoy. One of the most amazing dates in this Mumbai's Events calendar is Kala Ghoda Festival which has become one of,if not THE most,important cultural festivals in India :) It is the perfect platform for artists of all sorts to showcase their arts. Paintings, Movies, Arts Installations from celebrated painters,artists and filmmakers plus amateurs and aspiring ones too. It started off as a small cultural and social gathering and over the years (I think,in past decade!) it has become a milestone for every other festival. I always find it therapeutic to just roam through Kala Ghoda and capture the moments in my humble smartphone camera :D Here are some I captured during Kala Ghoda Arts Festival 2015!














2 comments:

  1. Hey Richa,

    Loving your Kala Ghoda series. I missed them but Now I will plan my visit to Mumbai when the festival is in. Thanks for sharing. Your pics are lively.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet Upasna, thank you :) Yes, do visit Mumbai in February 2nd week when Kala Ghoda festival goes on!

      Delete

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)