badge

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Inatur Herbals Sandal Fairness Body Scrub

I love experimenting with new scrubs, as I feel that only scrubs can get rid of all the pollution that my skin faces everyday and I am obsessed with buffing away all the dead skin cells :D So I am always using new brands of scrubs,on face as well as body.

I had read about Inatur Herbals in one article on good herbal/ natural/ organic beauty brands in India and wanted to try out some of their products, so decided to start with this Sandal Fairness Body Scrub. Bought it from Flipkart for Rs. 210 for 150 gm (now it is Rs. 270) which is very value for money.  


It Claims to be a natural exfoliating treatment for healing and toning the body and looking at its Ingredients list,one does feel inspired :) It has Almond Shell powder, Orange Peel powder, Turmeric, Sandalwood, Liquorice, Fenugreek, Mulberry Extract, Saffron -all amazing natural gifts for keeping our skin clean, glowing, soft and smooth. Even in our homes,we use most of these ingredients to take care of our skin,don't we? Thus I quite liked the product from first glance only :) It is based on Ayurveda and not tested on animals. There are chemicals too,but a little bit is always needed in any packaged product (common sense :D) and there aren't harmful parabens or sulfates there so I am happy :D


Quantity is ample and will last easily for 2 months even on using twice-thrice a week on face. Packaging is very sturdy and it is a very travel friendly tube too.


On opening the tube, this wonderfully pleasing aroma of sandalwood and turmeric envelopes us :) It really reinforces that this is a pure product with real ingredients as mentioned,not chemicals. The fragrance lingers on for about half hour and then disappears. It is not a creamy scrub at all so no danger of it leading to pimples or any breakouts even on sensitive skin. There are many granules noticeable (see above) but they are all very gentle and did not scratch my skin at all. I would put it on and leave it for 5 minutes, then gently massage it and wash off. It leads to immediate softness and glow. I think it gives a little golden tinge (maybe due to turmeric's presence). Overall, I quite liked it.

YES-
  • Natural product,not laced with many chemicals
  • Huge quantity
  • Pleasing fragrance
  • Very gentle on skin
  • Suitable for sensitive skin too, not abrasive or leading to breakouts
  • Immediate glow and softness
  • Available on Flipkart :)
NO-
  • There really is no 'fairness' :P
  • Can lead to a golden tinge (not very noticeable) but some people hate that :P
  • It says it is 'body scrub' but it is quite gentle for body,I like it for face only :D
Recommended - Maybe :) I liked it for face not for body. It would be wonderful for oily, sensitive skin. My rating is 3.5 on 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)