badge

Monday 17 February 2020

Waffle Pizza Galore With Wack Waffle Pizzas | Delicious Innovation | Food Delivery | Review And Photography

They serve dessert waffles as well as savory waffles. I ordered a bunch of savory waffles for dinner some days ago and LOVED the experience :) One more thing, I think these are the same as the Starboy Pizzas since the delivery was done in their boxes. So same company, different brands. In any case, Starboy serves amazing pizzas and Wack Waffle serves amazing waffle pizzas :D Win-Win situation. Delivery done super-duper fast.


We tried-

VEGGIE DELIGHT WAFFLE PIZZA- Savory waffle base with cheese, onions, tomatoes, bell peppers and jalapenos, a bit tangy sauce on the base that I liked but my dad is especially sensitive to tanginess so he did not like it much.

BARBEQUE PANEER WAFFLE PIZZA- Savory hearty waffle base with BBQ paneer pieces, bell peppers, onions, jalapenos and loads of cheese :) Also a bit tangy sauce but even my dad loved this because of the smokey bbq touch :)

POCKET PERI PERI PANEER WAFFLE PIZZA- Pocket waffle, basically waffle folded in pocket sandwich style so easy to carry and eat :D Stuffed with peri-peri paneer pieces, onions, tomatoes, bell peppers, I finished this in 3 minutes flat. DELICIOUS :)

We got a massive discount while ordering online so all of this came to just about Rs. 300, enough quantity to be a light dinner for 3 people! If the tanginess of the base sauce was a bit less, I would give perfect 5 stars. But even now it is pretty amazing and completely recommended by this hungry hippo :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)