badge

Saturday 24 February 2018

Beauty Review | Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Hair Conditioner | Natural Beauty | Lifestyle Beauty Fashion Blogger

Having been blessed with dry as straw hair that is also damage prone, dandruff prone and extra frizzy, it is my distinct pleasure to find something useful for my hair i.e. moisturize it, make it frizz free and not increase dandruff or itchiness on my scalp. The latest in this quest is Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Hair Conditioner with Pure Essential Oils of Cypress and Orange.


Kama Ayurveda is one of India's premium Ayurvedic beauty brands with natural ingredientsKama Ayurveda Sanobar Hair Conditioner has Pure essential oils Cypress and Rose as its major Ingredients along with Almond oil, Amla and Soya. Packaging is elegant and travel friendly. Claims include strengthening and revitalizing damaged hair. Quantity is enough to last a month if used thrice a week.

I bought it from Amazon for Rs. 650 for 200 ml and it is not at all expensive considering the quantity or quality of the product.


My hair is excessively dry and frizzy. On using it, my hair did not feel heavy or weighed down at all which could be because it has more natural ingredients whereas most other conditioners are full of chemicals. It did make my hair smooth for very small time and it was frizzy and dry again after 24 hours. I did not see much hairfall either, hair felt a bit better behaved for 24-48 hours. This would be really good for normal dry hair whereas for my kind of hair, I need heavy duty hair spa creams most of the time to make it behave more permanently.


YES
  • Premium Indian Ayurvedic Brand
  • Natural Ingredients
  • Made hair smooth
  • Less hairfall
  • Less frizziness
  • Available in Kama Ayurveda stores as well as online on Amazon
 
NO
  • Results only for 24 hours on my extra dry and frizzy hair
 
Recommended - YES for normal dry hair. For extra dry and frizzy hair something much more intensive is needed. Rating is 4/5.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)