badge

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Oven Story Dadar Mumbai | Best Vegetarian Cakes | Dessert Feast Review


One of the best cakes in Mumbai! We have ordered birthday cakes from here on my sister's birthday last month and my birthday just last week,both times experience has been fantastic and are going to continue ordering from here for foreseeable future :)

First, ordering via their website is extremely easy and their delivery mechanism throughout Mumbai is perfect. On my sister's birthday,I ordered at 3 PM and it was delivered at my home, 15 kms away from their shop, at 5.30 PM right on time as expected. Best for last minute ordering :D 


Add to that, the flavors are exotic, ingredients used are clearly top-notch, cake is soft + fresh even hours later, looks beautiful and the cakes are accompanied with beautiful cards from HelpAge India with whatever message you want. Complete value for money package in my opinion. 


For my sister's birthday, we had a Chocolate-Hazelnut cake while for my birthday, she ordered for a 1KG Dutch Truffle flavored special cake with Frozen movie's Elsa's picture and a Cherry Cheesecake. Oh my gosh, this cheesecake is unbelievable, everyone must-MUST-MUSTTTT have their cheesecake. Dutch Truffle was appropriately dense and decadent while chocolate-hazelnut felt like molten mix of dense chocolate and heavenly smokey hazelnut. Now we are planning on having some fruity flavors for mom's birthday next month :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)