badge

Monday 11 May 2020

Fuschia Activated Charcoal Detox Face Mask Review | Natural Handmade Skincare | Beauty Review

One of the ingredients making the biggest splash in today's global beauty industry is Charcoal. Everybody is talking about it, everybody is raving about its deep-cleansing and detoxifying properties, every brand is launching charcoal-based beauty and skincare products... I have also used Mamaearth C3 Face Mask and Aroma Magic Charcoal Face Mask and loved both of them. 

So when I saw Fuschia Detox Face Mask Activated Charcoal sample at Smytten, I had to try it, more so because I had no clay or charcoal-based beauty product in quarantine and needed something for deep cleansing.


Packaging of Fuschia Detox Face Mask Activated Charcoal is a typical little plastic tab with a secure lid. It feels pretty travel-friendly and compact.

Ingredients list is goodness personified with Rose Water, Kaolin Clay, Glycerine, Aloe Vera, Bentonite, Charcoal Powder, Clove Oil, Vitamin E.

Claims to deep clean, bring out dirt from pores, tighten pores, and smoothen skin.

Availability of Fuschia Vkare Detox Face Mask Activated Charcoal is easy on all online sites such as Amazon, Nykaa, Smytten, Flipkart and pricing is a bit on expensive side with 100 gm retailing for Rs. 450.


Quantity of this 20 gm sample from Smytten was enough for 5 uses on my big face :D

Usage - Apply like a face mask-it is not written on this sample pack. I am assuming since it is a face mask, it must be applied after cleansing and toning skin :D

Effect - As I have used and loved other charcoal based face masks from Mamaearth and Aroma Magic, I had a good idea for what to expect from this one too. I expected it to stay true to its claims and it completely did :) I slathered a thin layer on damp skin after cleansing with Just Herbs Silksplash or Aroma Magic White Tea & Chamomile Face Wash. Then I let it dry for about 6 minutes and then washed off. It truly deep cleansed pores, not much for pore tightening, but it did leave my skin smooth and bright

It is a nice face mask that has some amazing ingredients for deep cleansing skin, keeping it moisturized, brighten it, and they work nicely together. Though very sensitive skin types like me should not use it more than twice a week or it may lead to redness and rashes on cheeks because charcoal, bentonite are very potent ingredients. One thing that I loved-I had a budding pimple on my chin but I used this mask and it instantly reduced the size of the pimple. INSTANTLY!

And it is essential to always follow up with a good moisturizer. This is true of all clay based or charcoal based masks. Overall, it is a winning product for me :)

YES 
  • Has some amazing ingredients for deeply cleansing and smoothing skin
  • Works on my super-sensitive acne prone skin
  • Reduces pimples and breakouts instantly
  • Vegan and free of nasty chemicals
  • Available on Amazon, Nykaa, Flipkart etc.
NO 
  • A bit on expensive side
  • Super-sensitive skin should not use it very frequently-general advice for all potent ingredients

Recommended -YES. A good charcoal-based face mask for all skin types. Rating is 4.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)