badge

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Ethnic Kitchen | Powai Mumbai | Food Delivery | Review

We Indians love our food hearty, a bunch of textures and flavors, replete with spices and oil, something that forms memories to be relished for a long time. Ethnic Kitchen aims to encourage this by providing lip-smacking Indian & Chinese dishes to hungry foodies everyday.

Ethnic Kitchen Powai Mumbai

Thanks to the fact that I am spending a considerable amount of time in Andheri nowadays due to work commitments, it was possible for me to try out some of Ethnic Kitchen's offerings for lunch.

Delivered piping hot, dot on time, in spill proof packaging. Extra points to everyone at Ethnic Kitchen for taking extra initiative to ensure food reached me in time since I had an important meeting, my lunch time was reduced and I conveyed the same to them about half an hour before food was supposed to reach me! Long story short,they made it possible. Thank you :)

Very value for money since quantity is enough to be shared among 2 people, making it just about Rs. 200-300 per head (for a hungry hippo), very veryyy reasonable for the quality.

Paneer Malai Tikka

Mushroom Cheese Stuffed is fast becoming my favorite starter. Mushroom lovers do not miss this creamy,cheesy fiesta. Paneer Malai Tikka was good, quite soft and juicy, it could just be marinated a bit more & given a stronger smokey flavor. Otherwise it was good :)

World Best Momos

The star dish of the afternoon -MOMOS! My sister says she would love to order these everyday. Even though I am not a Momo fanatic, have to agree that these are pretty spectacular, especially with their special Momo sauce. The flavors hit all the right spots and that too with their authentic taste. 

Veg Manchurian Gravy

Veg Fried Rice

Veg Fried Rice & Veg Manchurian Gravy made up our main course options, both tasting just as they should. Fried Rice had fragrant rice,crunchy veggies, light smokey flavor, with dense and mildly spicy Manchurian Gravy complimenting it nicely. Fresh and Flavorful, with that comforting Indian-Chinese touch of taste :D 

Crunchy Salad

Crunchy Kachumbar Salad with its vinegar soaked pickle-y haze has never been my favorite,but apparently everyone else loves it, so there you go :P

Gulab Jamun Indian Dessert

My meals are complete only with the appearance of a dessert and here it was the luscious pair of Gulab Jamuns that made me happy,with a distinct Vanilla essence, reminding me of the ones my mom makes at home. Love love love!

Ethnic Kitchen very successfully has lured me into wanting to try other dishes from its menu and for that,I would dub it a certified success, recommended to all foodies in the area :)

4 comments:

  1. OMG! These dishes look so yum yum :) Really worth to try! And MOMOS......wanna order a plate right now :D

    Natural Beauty And Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a MoMo person and I hate vinegar soaked pickley thingies :D ughh yum stuff again. Meals that put a smile on the face :)

    Recently Posted:Kurta: Tips on how to style them !!

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)